PLAYWITH (THAILAND) CO., LTD. Terms of Service
The terms of this agreement (the “Terms of Service”) govern the relationship between you and Playwith (Thailand). (“Playwith (Thailand),” the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) with respect to your use of our services. By downloading, installing, accessing or using any part of our services (“Services”), you agree to the Terms of Service and accept to be bound by them. These terms affect your legal rights and obligations, so if you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you may not use our Services.
ARTICLE 1 PURPOSE
1.1 The Terms of Service set out the basic rules pertaining to your use of our Services.
ARTICLE 2 DEFINITIONS
2.1 "Account" means a game account or ID, consisting of a combination of characters, numbers, or special characters selected by Subscriber and approved by the Company to identify Subscribers and use the Game Services.
2.2 "Account Information" means general information provided by the Subscriber to the Company such as Subscriber's account, password, name, and information created throughout the use of the Game Services, such as game use information and billing status.
2.3 "Affiliate Service(s)" means a service that is linked through the Company's Game Services and is offered by a Provider.
2.4 "Character" means game data that the Subscriber selects and manipulates according to the manner provided by the Company within the Game World for the use of the Game Services.
2.5 "Charge" means the purchasing action of Ruby made by Subscribers using the payment method specified by the Company.
2.6 "Game Services" mean the games that the Company provides to Subscribers and any incidental services.
2.7 "Game World" means a variable virtual world in which multiple Subscribers play games according to a certain rule for incidental purposes such as leisure, socializing, and sharing of information.
2.8 "Paid Content(s)" means any purchased online content within the Game Services.
2.9 "Password" means a combination of letters, numbers, or special characters that the Subscriber selects and privately manages to ensure that the Subscriber is the matching Subscriber of the Account.
2.10 "Ruby" means the virtual currency to use or purchase various paid services and Game Services provided by the Company.
2.11 "Post" means all information made up of characters, documents, pictures, sounds, images, or any combination thereof posted on the Game Services in connection with the Subscriber's use of the Game Services.
2.12 “Provider” means a Company-affiliated third party provider of independent game services.
2.13 “Subscriber(s)” means a subscriber who accesses and uses the Company's Game Services using an account issued by the Company after signing up and agreeing to the Use Agreement according to the procedure set out by the Company.
2.14 "Use Agreement" means a contract between the Company and Subscribers About the use of the Game Services provided by the Company, including Terms of Service.
ARTICLE 3 TERMS AND AMENDMENTS
3.1 The Company publishes the Terms of Service on the initial page of the Game Services or the linked page through the initial page so that the Subscriber can easily understand the contents of the Terms of Service.
3.2 The Company shall take necessary measures to enable the Subscriber to inquire about the contents of the Terms of Service.
3.3 The Company shall use best efforts to make the contents of the Terms of Service easy to understand for the Subscribers. Prior to obtaining a Subscriber's consent on the Terms of Service, the Company shall provide the Subscriber important matters included in the Terms of Service, such as cancellation of Subscribership, reimbursement of overpayment, termination or cancellation of the Terms of Service, dissolution of the Company, indemnification by the Company, and compensation for the Subscriber in a bold text (or of similar effects to highlight the importance) or a separate link page, pop-up page, etc. so that the Subscribers can easily understand and agree to the Terms of Service.
3.4 The Company may amend this Terms of Service to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations.
3.5 In the event of the amendment of the Terms of Service, the Company shall announce the effective date, the details of amendment, the reason for the amendment. etc. prior to the effective date on the initial page or link page and in game mail.
3.6 In case the Company's announcement includes a clause saying that if the Subscriber does not give consent or rejection within fifteen (15) days, the Subscriber will be deemed to have accepted the change, Company may be able to deem the Subscriber to have agreed to the Amended Terms of Service if Subscriber does not express any sign of consent or rejection by the effective date.
3.7 If a Subscriber does not consent to the amendment of the Terms of Service, the Company or Subscriber may terminate the Game Services Use Agreement.
ARTICLE 4 SEVERABILITY
4.1 If any provision of this Terms of Service is held to be unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions of this Terms of Service shall remain in full force and not be affected.
ARTICLE 5 SERVICE POLICY
5.1 In order to set the necessary requirements to adopt the Terms of Service, to protect the rights and interests of the Subscribers and to maintain order in the Game World, the Company may establish the Game Service operating policy ("Operating Policy") and other rules within the specific scope defined in the Terms of Service.
5.2 The Company shall clearly notify Subscribers of the details of the Operating Policy by posting it on the Game Service initial page or linked page.
5.3 In case of a major revision in the Operating Policy which may materially affect the Subscribers' rights and/or obligations or the Terms of Service, the procedure that is described form Article 3.5 to 3.7 shall apply. However, if the revision of the Operating Policy falls under any of the following subparagraphs, such revision shall be notified in advance in the manner set forth in Article 5.2.
(a) amendments to matters that are stipulated in the Terms of Service;
(b) amendments to matters not related to the rights and obligations of Subscribers; or
(c) the changed contents of the Operating Policy are not fundamentally different from those set forth in the Terms of Service and such amendments are Subscriber-predictable
ARTICLE 6 LIMITATION FOR REGISTRATION
6.1 Anyone who wishes to use the Game Service provided by the Company must agree to the Terms of Service.
6.2 A Subscriber shall provide information necessary for using our Game Service at the time of registration.
6.3 A Subscriber must state his or her true information at the time of registration for use described in Article 7.1. In the event that the identification information is false or stolen from another person, the Subscriber cannot assert his or her rights as a rightful Subscriber under the Terms of Service, and the Company may cancel or terminate the Use Agreement without refund.
6.4 Subscribers can enjoy individual Game services provided by the Provider and the Affiliate Service Providers after agreeing to their terms of service.
ARTICLE 7 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
7.1 Subscribers shall apply for Company’s Game Service with any necessary information stipulated in Article 7. Unless there is a reasonable ground not to, the Company shall approve Subscriber’s registration.
7.2 The Company may not accept and/or cancel a Subscribership registration that falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
(a) Registration in violation of Article 7;
(b) Payment for service charges by unauthorized use or theft of third party's credit card, wired / wireless telephone, bank account, etc.;
(c) Registration through an unauthorized area where the company serves the Game Services through 3rd party service provider; or
(d) Unlawful Subscribership registration in violation of the applicable law for personal data and other related laws.
7.3 The Company may withhold its approval in the event of the following:
(a) The Company is not capable of approving the registration due to technical reasons; or
(b) Failure in the Game Service or payment method
ARTICLE 8 SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT
8.1 The Company grants an Account to Subscribers as a certain combination of letters, numbers or special characters selected by the Subscriber for the Subscriber’s convenience, such as to protect the Subscriber's information and to instruct the use of the Game Services.
8.2 The Company performs various Subscriber management tasks such as by confirming if a Subscriber can use the service using the Account Information.
8.3 Subscribers must exercise due diligence in managing their own Account Information. Subscribers are liable for damages incurred for the Subscriber’s failure to manage his or her Account Information.
8.4 Subscribers are responsible for managing their password. If a Subscriber wish, the Subscriber can change it any time for security reasons; provided however, if requested by the Company, the Subscriber must authenticate himself/herself or submit the identification document required by the Company.
8.5 Subscribers are encouraged and reminded to change their password on a regular basis.
8.6 The Company may require Subscribers to change their password in order to secure their information, such as Account information, for urgent security reasons. In this case, the Subscriber must change the password at the first access after Company’s request.
8.7 Subscribers must notify the Company of any changes in the Account Information submitted to the Company by online revision or e-mail, etc. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage caused by incorrect information of which the Company was not informed.
8.8 Subscribers may not be required changes to the approved Accounts during the Game Services use period. However, Subscribers must take necessary action if asked by the Company to change the Account for the following reasons:
(a) It is inevitable to change the Account in order to provide services efficiently to Subscribers;
(b) It is necessary to integrate with other services in accordance with Company's Game Service operations or policies; or
(c) If there is a significant need to change the account in accordance with relevant laws or corporate policies
8.9 When asked to provide information to the Company in accordance with the Terms of Service, the Subscriber shall not provide any fraudulent information.
ARTICLE 9 PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9.2 The Company shall not be held responsible for any exposure of the personal information caused by the Subscriber's negligence.
Article 10 PROVISION OF GAME INFORMATION
10.1 On the initial page of an individual game site or Game Service, the Company displays the following:
(a) Company Name;
(b) Name of Game;
(c) Date of Production; and
(d) Other matters deemed necessary by the Company
ARTICLE 11 OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
11.1 The Company shall abide by the relevant laws and regulations and use best efforts to perform its obligations set forth in the Terms of Service.
11.3 In case any damages to the equipment or loss of data occurs during service improvement for continuous and stable service, unless there are force majeure events such as natural disasters and emergency situations, the Company will use best efforts to fix the problem or restore data without delay.
11.4 The Company handles customer support services (handling a Subscriber's comments and complaints) for Subscribers. You can find details in our Operating Policy.
11.5 The Company strives to provide convenience to Subscribers in terms of the procedures and content of contracts with Subscribers, such as the conclusion, modification and termination of the Use Agreement.
ARTICLE 12 OBLIGATIONS OF SUBSCRIBERS
12.1 In connection with the Game Services, Subscribers shall not engage in any activity that are intended to do or have effects of the following:
(a) providing false information when applying or changing existing information;
(b) steal someone's information;
(c) impersonate employees, operators, or other related persons of the Company;
(d) alters information posted by the Company;
(e) send or post information prohibited by the Company (programs, etc.);
(f) make, distribute, use and/or advertise programs, devices or gadgets not provided or approved by the Company;
(g) infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the Company and other third parties;
(h) damage the reputation or disrupt the business of Company or any other third party;
(i) disclose or post information that is contrary to public order, such as obscene or violent speech, writing, video or sound;
(j) acquire game data (Accounts, Characters, game items, etc.) in a wrongful way and dispose of them in exchange for monetary value via transfer, sale, etc.;
(k) cause a third party to do (j) or promote activities subject to (j);
(l) use Game Services for the purpose of profit-making, sales, advertising, political activities, etc. without the consent of the Company;
(m) other acts that are prohibited by relevant laws and regulations or by good-natured and general social norms;
(n) using the service by exploiting the error or bug of the service;
(o) obtaining items from other Subscribers by way of deceit or gambling;
(p) take unfair advantages by exploiting all processes related to Subscriber sign-up, game use, payment refund, etc. provided by the Company and any relevant payment provider;
(q) disrupt the operation of the Company services by intentional or gross negligence; or
(r) copy, distribute, or commercially use the information obtained through Company's services for a purpose other than the use of the Services without prior consent of the Company
12.2 Subscribers are responsible for reviewing information that is provided by the Company, including but not limited to the Terms of Service, the notice on the Operational Policy and the Game Services initial page and the Company's other notices.
12.3 Subscribers shall be subject to the restrictions set forth by the Operating Policy, etc. including the following:
(a) restrictions on Subscriber's nickname, account name, Character name, family name, and guild name;
(b) restrictions on the contents and methods of conversations, etc.;
(c) restrictions on use of the message board;
(d) restrictions on how to play games; or
(e) matters that the Company considers necessary in operating the Game Service within the scope of not infringing the essential rights of the Subscribers
12.4 Subscribers are responsible for managing their Account Information. Subscribers may not use third-party accounts or make their own accounts available to third parties.
12.5 Subscribers must not purchase items, Ruby or any game package via unauthorized methods or stolen credit card, wired / wireless phone, bank account, etc.
ARTICLE 13 PROVISION AND SUSPENSION OF THE GAME SERVICES
13.1 The Company provides the following services to Subscribers:
(a) Game Services;
(b) information security services;
(c) customer protection services;
(d) other related supplementary services; and
(e) any other services that the Company provides to Subscribers through additional development or partnership agreements with other companies
13.2 Notwithstanding Article 14.2 , the Game Service may not be provided for a certain period of time in the event of the following:
(a) maintenance or replacement of facilities necessary in providing the Game Service, regular Game Service maintenance or other necessary Game Service operation;
(b) responding to unexpected service instability such as electronic intrusion like hacking, network accident, disruption of service facilities, or Subscriber’s abnormal game use behavior;
(c) the provision of services is prohibited in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, administrative orders issued by government, or company policies;
(d) normal Game Services cannot be provided due to force majeure such as natural disasters and emergency situations; or
(e) as necessary in the management of the Company, such as the divestiture or merger of the Company, transfer of business, dissolution of business, etc.
13.3 Under Section 13.2(a), the Company may suspend the Game Service for a certain period of time on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. The Company will notify Subscribers in advance on the initial page of the game or the Game Services.
13.4 The Company may temporarily suspend the services without a prior notice for the reasons stated in Section 13.2(b) to (e) The Company may subsequently post the notice on the initial page of the game or on the Game Services website.
13.5 The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred to Subscribers in terms of the use of the free services provided by the Company, unless there is intent or gross negligence of the Company.
13.6 As for the use of the paid services provided under the consent of both the Company and Subscriber (limited to those with continuous Use Agreement), if the service is suspended or disrupted without a prior notice for more than four (4) hours (cumulative) per day because of Company’s negligence, the Company should extend the service hours by three (3) times of the suspended or disrupted hours for free. A Subscriber cannot claim additional compensation from the Company. If the service suspension or disruption which occurs from a previously notified and agreed server maintenance exceeds ten (10) hours, the excess hours will be extended for free, and the Subscriber cannot claim separate compensation from the Company.
13.7 In case of Sections 13.2(c), 13.2(d) and 13.2(e), the Company may suspend the Game Services all at once without a prior notice subject to technical and operational needs or may terminate the Game Services upon thirty (30) days prior notice on its website. If a prior notice cannot be given for reasons beyond control, an ex-poste notice in due course may suffice.
13.8 If the Company suspends or terminates the Game Service pursuant to Section 13.7, the Subscriber shall not be entitled to claim damages for free service, paid service, or limited-period paid items that has no remaining period available. In case of unlimited-period paid services, the remaining period will be terminated by the date of service termination.
13.9 Some Game Services may charge Subscribers fees subject to the Terms of Service and Operating Policy set by the Company.
13.10 The Company may request Subscribers to install the application provided by the Company for the purpose of providing the Game Service. Before a Subscriber installs the application, the Company must notify the Subscriber in an appropriate manner of important information regarding the application such as its capacity, function, removal method and impact on other applications depending on the nature of the application, and obtain consent to the installation of the application.
ARTICLE 14 MODIFICATION OF GAME SERVICES AND CONTENTS
14.1 Subscribers may use Game Services in accordance with the Terms of Service, Operational Policy and the game rules set by the Company.
14.2 The Company has comprehensive rights to create, change, maintain, and repair the game contents of the Game World. The contents of the Game Service and Affiliate Service provided by the Company may be modified (or patched) from time to time subject to the operational and technical needs. The Company shall notify the Subscriber of the modification on the initial page.
14.3 Details of the Affiliate Service provided by the Company, such as the details of the service, the obligations of the third party company, and the rights and obligations of the Subscriber, are set out in separate terms of service (the "Terms of Affiliate Service") prepared by a third-party Provider of the Affiliated service. When using an Affiliate Service, you may be required to agree to respective Terms of Affiliate Service provided by a third party.
14.4 The Company can reorganize and separate various games and related sites provided on the initial page and as part of the Game Service. In this case, the Company will actively notify Subscribers, and the Subscribers will receive services from the reorganized or separated websites.
14.5 The Company may add, delete or change the planning of the Game Service or the information related to the game as necessary.
ARTICLE 15 POSTINGS
15.1 The rights and responsibilities of the Subscriber's posting belong to an individual Subscriber. A Subscriber who makes the posting is solely responsible for a civil and criminal liability for infringing intellectual property rights, such as third-party copyrights.
15.2 The Company values the Subscriber's postings and will make best effort to protect their postings from alteration, damage or deletion. However, the Company may delete or move postings, or refuse to register postings that fall under any of the following subparagraphs without a prior notice, and the Company may take certain measures against Subscribers who made such postings:
(a) The posting contains materially offensive or defamatory contents to other Subscribers or third parties;
(b) The posting consists of pornographic materials or is linked to a pornographic website;
(c) The contents infringe on rights of the Company, other Subscribers or third parties including intellectual property rights, such as copyrights etc. of Company;
(d) The contents are not in accordance with the posting principles prescribed by the Company or the nature of the bulletin board;
(e) The contents are related to the sale of Subscriber account, game items, virtual assets, etc., which are prohibited by the Company policy;
(f) The posting promotes piracy or hacking;
(g) The posting, from an objective perspective, is linked to a crime;
(h) The posting is for advertising purposes for profit;
(i) The posting interferes with the normal operation of the Company or Game Services;
(j) The posting distributes or is linked to the contents that violate public order and morals; or
(k) The posting is in violation of other relevant laws and regulations
15.3 Anyone whose legal interests are infringed upon because of the posting may request the suspension or deletion of the posting according to the relevant laws and procedures established by the customer service. The Company shall take necessary measures in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
ARTICLE 16 COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
16.1 The Company may retain and store all communications, including chats among Subscribers within the Game Service. The Company may read this information only when it is deemed necessary to settle a dispute among the Subscribers, processing of complaints, or maintenance of the game order (Account theft, cash transactions, violent language, fraud within the game, such as fraudulent conduct, bug abuse, and other violations of current laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to view the Subscriber's chat information in relation to investigation, processing, confirmation and remedies of serious violation of the terms prescribed in Article 12 and Section 20.4 of the Terms of Service) This information is owned solely by the Company, and a third-party who is not authorized by the law is not allowed to access the information.
16.2 The Company may collect and utilize the information of a terminal setting, specification of the Subscriber's device, etc. to improve the Game Service quality, such as stabilization of the Game Service operation and program.
ARTICLE 17 OWNERSHIP OF COPYRIGHTS
17.1 A copyright of contents within the Game Service created by the Company and other intellectual property rights are owned by the Company. Subscribers have rights to use games, Characters, game items, game money, points, etc. in relation to the Game Service in accordance with the terms and conditions set by the Company. Subscribers may not dispose of such rights by transferring or selling them, or providing them as collateral.
17.2 Without a prior consent of the Company or Provider, Subscribers shall not use information and/or Intellectual property obtained by using the Game Service, especially intellectual property rights owned by the Company or Provider, for commercial purpose or allow the third party to use such information and/or Intellectual property by means of copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or otherwise.
17.3 A Subscriber shall allow the Company to use in-game or game-related communications including the text messages, images, sounds, and all materials and information ("Subscriber Contents") the Subscriber or non-registered Subscriber uploads or transmits through a game client or Game Service in the following manner and condition:
(a) Accessing the Subscriber Contents for limited purposes i.e. dispute settlement among Subscribers, handling Subscriber complaints, or maintaining order in the Game World; and
(b) The Company does not sell, rent, or transfer the Subscriber Contents for the purpose of trading without the Subscriber's prior consent
17.4 Subscriber Contents that are not integrated in the Game Services and not displayed in the game (e.g., a posting on a general bulletin board) may be exposed to the search results, services and related promotions, etc. Such Subscriber Contents may be modified, duplicated, and edited in parts for the purpose of promotion. In such cases, the Company shall comply with the Copyright Act, and a Subscriber may at any time request the postings to be deleted, excluded from the search result, concealed, etc. through the customer service or the in-service managing function.
17.5 If the Company wishes to use a Subscriber's postings in any way other than Sections 17.3 and 17.4, the Company shall obtain prior consent from the Subscriber via telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.
17.6 If the Company determines that a posting and the content of the posting within the Game Service fall under the category of the prohibited activities prescribed in Article 12, the Company may remove them or refuse to move or register them without a prior notice to Subscriber who made the posting.
17.7 Subscribers whose legal interests are infringed upon due to the information posted on the bulletin boards may request the Company to delete the information or to post a rebuttal. In this case, the Company will promptly take the necessary action and notify the Subscriber who makes such request.
ARTICLE 18 ADVERTISING AND RELATIONSHIP WITH ADVERTISERS
18.1 The Company may provide Subscribers with various information that the Subscribers and or the Company may find necessary in enjoying the Game Service via notice, e-mail or app push notification. Subscribers may decline to receive such information at any time via e-mail or app push notification.
18.2 The Company may not send advertisements to Subscribers via e-mail, app push notification, etc. regarding the operation of the Game Service without a prior consent from Subscribers. Subscribers may decline to receive advertisements at any time via e-mail or app push notification.
18.3 The Services provided by the Company include various forms of advertisements such as banners and links, which can be linked to third-party websites.
18.4 A linked third-party website as described in Section 18.3 would be outside of the Company’s service area and thus, the Company does not guarantee reliability, stability, etc. of such page. The Company shall not be held liable for any subsequent damages to the Subscriber.
ARTICLE 19 TEST SERVICES
19.1 Before the Company officially launches a new service, the Company may conduct beta- testing for a certain period of time for the Subscribers. In each case, the test subject, period and related contents will be announced separately via notice of the Game Service.
19.2 Beta service may be subject to change, addition or deletion of game data in order to provide a stable service. Game money, Characters, and all other data related to the test service acquired during the test period may not be recoverable. In addition, if unexpected problems occur during the Beta service, the Company may suspend the Beta service without a prior notice. However, the Company shall be liable for direct damage to the Subscriber caused by the intent or gross negligence of the Company.
ARTICLE 20 RESTRICTIONS AND SUSPENSION OF THE GAME SERVICES
20.1 The Company may offer limited Game Services to certain Subscribers in the following circumstances (in the circumstances set forth in Article 22), which shall be determined pursuant to the Operating Policy):
(a) limit the rights of the Characters (e.g., chat for only a certain period of time);
(b) restrict Subscribers from using their Character temporarily or permanently;
(c) restrict Subscribers’ access to the Account temporarily or permanently; or
(d) limit access to the Game Services temporarily or permanently.
20.2 If the restrictions under Section 20.1 are reasonably justifiable, the Company shall not compensate the Subscriber for the loss incurred in Paid Contents or points, etc. caused by such restriction.
20.3 To improve the quality of the Services and to protect the Subscriber’s personal information, the Company may take necessary actions on inactive accounts, such as by categorizing the accounts as dormant IDs, restricting use of the accounts, or permanently deleting them. In the event of any action taken pursuant to this Section 20.3, the Company shall give prior notice.
20.4 In case a Subscriber violates his or her obligations set forth in Article 12 of the Terms of Service, the Company may suspend the Game Service provision or terminate the Use Agreement after giving a prior notice. However, if a Subscriber breaches his or her obligations stipulated in Sections 12.1, 12.3 and 12.5 or damages the Company intentionally or through gross negligence, the Company may suspend the Game Service provision or terminate the Use Agreement immediately upon notification.
20.5 In case of suspension or termination pursuant to Section 20.4, the Company shall notify the Subscriber of such reason and effective date in writing or e-mail, or make it available to the Subscriber through the Game Service initial page. The Subscriber may object to the Company’s suspension or termination by consulting with our customer service.
20.6 Once the Company has sent the notice of suspension or termination pursuant to Section 21.5, the Company shall not be liable for any loss caused by the Subscriber’s negligence of not checking such notice in timely manner.
ARTICLE 21 LIMITATION ON USE AS PROVISIONAL MEASURES
21.1 The Company may suspend the account until an investigation of any of the following issues is completed:
(a) The Company received a legitimate report that the Subscriber's account was hacked or stolen;
(b) A Subscriber is reasonably suspected to be an offender (e.g., an illegal program Subscriber, for-profit Subscriber); or
(c) Provisional measures are deemed necessary for reasons similar to Sections 21.1(a) and (b).
21.2 Under Section 21.1, after the investigation is completed, the Company will extend the Game Service period of Subscribers who use the Game Service by paying the Subscribership fees proportionate to the Game Service period; provided however, the Company will not extend the Game Service period of a Subscriber who is shown to be an offender under Section 21.1. (b).
ARTICLE 22 GROUNDS AND PROCEDURE FOR RESTRICTION OF USE
22.1 The Company shall set specific reasons and procedures of restriction on use of the Game Service in the Operating Policy after considering substance, severity, frequency, and results, etc. of the violation.
22.2 If the Company restricts the use of the Game Service pursuant to Article 20, the Subscriber shall be notified of the following items by e-mail or on the initial page of the game or the Game Service:
(a) grounds for restriction on the use of the Game Services;
(b) type and duration of the restriction; and
(c) how to object to the restriction.
ARTICLE 23 OBJECTION TO THE USE RESTRICTION
23.1 If a Subscriber disagrees with the Company's restrictions on the use of the Game Service, the Subscriber must submit a written complaint to the Company stating the grounds for objection within 15 days from the date of receiving the notice.
23.2 The Company must provide a written response to the Subscriber's complaint within fifteen (15) days from the date of receiving the complaint as stipulated in Section 23.1. However, if the Company finds it difficult to respond within fifteen (15) days, the Company will notify the Subscriber of the reasons for delay and the timeframe.
23.3 The Company should take action corresponding to the written response as stipulated in Section 23.2.
ARTICLE 24 PURCHASE OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR PAID CONTENT
24.1 Virtual Currency (Ruby) or Paid Content can be purchased through payment methods provided by Mobile Platform Provider (Google PlayStore, Apple AppStore) and the 3rd party payment those provide the payment method. The Subscriber must follow the procedure presented by the partner company before using the payment method. When you make payment for the paid contents of the Company, you are deemed to have agreed to the procedure and the Terms of Service presented by the partner company who provides the payment method.
24.2 Rubies are used to pay for games and Paid Contents.
24.3 If the Paid Contents are damaged or deleted due to serious defects attributable to the fault of the Company, the Company may compensate you with Rubies or restore the damaged Contents.
24.4 No interest is accrued on the balance of Rubies.
24.5 Paid Content includes goods that can be used before accessing the game service, and items that can be used after accessing the game service.
ARTICLE 25 REFUND OF RUBIES
25.1 ALL PURCHASES OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND PAID CONTENT ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR PLATFORM POLICIES.
ARTICLE 26 TERMINATION AND DEACTIVATION OF SUBSCRIBERSHIP
26.1 Upon termination of the User Agreement between the Company and a Subscriber, the Terms of Service will also be terminated. The Subscriber shall be responsible for any disadvantages resulting from the termination of the agreement, including but not limited to the termination of the Subscriber's access to any and all Game Services, the inability to access/recover game data or goods remaining in the account, and denial of refunds/any form of reimbursement.
26.3 You may not be able to sign up again for a certain period of time after Deactivation.
ARTICLE 27 DAMAGES
27.1 If the Company causes loss to Subscribers intentionally or through gross negligence, the Company shall be liable for their damages. If Subscriber causes loss to the Company by violating the Terms of Service, the Subscriber shall pay the damages to the Company.
27.2 Suspended or disrupted time shall be counted after the Subscriber has notified suspension or disruption to the Company, but if the service is suspended or disrupted due to force majeure (including natural disasters and emergency situations) or Subscriber's intent or negligence, such time shall be excluded from the total sum of suspended or disrupted time.
27.3 If the Paid Contents purchased by a Subscriber are lost due to the Company’s negligence, the Company shall restore it to the condition before the loss. However, if restoration is not possible in a commercially reasonable manner, the Company may provide other contents (or equivalent) that may be used within the Game, and the Subscriber is not entitled to compensation in addition to such contents.
ARTICLE 28 LIMITATIONS OF COMPANY LIABILITY
28.1 The Company is not liable for a failure to provide the Services due to force majeure such as wartime, a quasi-state of war, natural disasters, national emergencies, unsolved technical problems, or change of the government policies
28.2 When a telecommunication carrier suspends or fails to provide the telecommunications services, the Company is not liable for the Subscriber’s loss unless the Company intentionally or through gross negligence causes such loss.
28.3 When a Game Service is disrupted or suspended for reasons such as maintenance, replacement, regular inspection, construction, etc. of the Game Service facilities, the Company is not liable for the Subscriber’s loss unless the Company intentionally or through gross negligence causes such loss.
28.4 The Company shall not be liable for any disruption, suspension, or termination etc. of the Game Service due to the Subscriber’s negligence.
28.5 The Company shall not be liable for any problems arising from the computer/device environment of a Subscriber or any problems caused by the network environment that involves no intent or gross negligence of the Company.
28.6 The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber's false entry and negligent management of personal information.
28.7 The Company shall not be liable for the loss of a Subscriber's game data including but not limited to cyber assets (game money) and Character level unless there is intent or gross negligence of the Company.
28.8 Unless there is intent or gross negligence of the Company, the Company shall not be liable inaccuracy of the information, data, facts posted / transmitted by a Subscriber or a third party on websites or within the Game Services.
28.9 The Company has no obligation to intervene and is not responsible for any damages arising in the event of a dispute among Subscribers and / or third parties arising from the Game Services or a dispute among Subscribers and / or third parties arising from a violation of related laws on infringement of third party rights (e.g. copyright).
28.10 Unless there is intent or gross negligence of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for damages caused by Affiliate Services provided by a third party.
28.11 The Company may limit the hours of the Game Service pursuant to the related laws, government policies, etc., and the Company is not liable for any matters related to these limitations.
28.12 Unless there is intent or gross negligence of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for damages in relation to free services provided in the Game Services.
28.13 Unless there is intent or gross negligence of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of a Subscriber’s computer / device error or any damages caused by omission or incorrect entry of the personal information and e-mail address.
ARTICLE 29 HANDLING OF COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
29.1 On the initial page of the game or on the Game Service website, you can find how to provide your comments or file a complaint. There is a department within the Company which handles such comments and complaints.
29.2 If the comment sent or complaint filed by a Subscriber is objectively perceived as reasonable, the Company shall promptly handle it within a reasonable period of time. However, if it takes a long time to process, the Company will notify the Subscriber of the reasons for delay and the timeframe by posting it on the Game Service initial page or each individual service page or by contacting the Subscriber via writing (e.g., email or letter).
29.3 In case a third party dispute resolution body settles a dispute between the Company and a Subscriber, the Company shall make its best efforts to demonstrate to the Subscriber the measures taken, such as restrictions on use, etc. and conform to the settlement.
ARTICLE 30 NOTICE TO SUBSCRIBERS
30.1 The Company may notify a Subscriber via e-mail designated by the Subscriber, unless otherwise stipulated in the Terms of Service.
30.2 To the extent permitted by law, the Company may notify a Subscriber by posting a notice on the Company's initial page of the Game Service or each individual game site, by displaying a pop-up message, or in game notification for at least seven (7) days.
ARTICLE 31 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
31.1 The Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Singapore. The laws of the Republic of Singapore shall apply to lawsuits between the Company and Subscriber. Irrespective of this choice of law, the mandatory consumer protection regulations that cannot be derogated from by agreement of consumer’s country of residence apply whenever they provide a higher standard of protection for the respective consumer.
31.2 Any disputes arising between the Company and a Subscriber must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre. “If you are acting as a consumer, you may bring a claim also before a court of competent jurisdiction at your place of residence. If Playwith (Thailand) wishes to enforce its rights against you as a consumer, Playwith (Thailand) can only do so before the competent courts of your place of residence.”
ARTICLE 32 CONTACT INFORMATION
1. Name: Playwith (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
2. Website: https://www.rohanm.playwithsea.com/
3. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement will be effective as of March 1st, 2020.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
1. What information does PLAYWITH (THAILAND) collect?
The company collects the following necessary information to provide Services:
1) The information you give us.
① The information provided during account creation.
- Facebook: User Identification Information
- Google: User Identification Information
- Apple: User Identification Information
*Only User Identification Information shall be collected/stored when using Facebook, Google, Apple accounts to access and use services provided by PLAYWITH (THAILAND).
② Additional information provided.
- The information you provide us during events: email address, phone number, address (with your consent)
- The information provided when requesting for customer support (information collected may vary depending on the request you make)
- The messages you send while using the Services (e.g. chatting messages, comments, ETC) and logs record that is made for the messages Services
- Information required for processing payment
2) Data created while using our Services
The company collects data that is created while you use our Services with or without an account.
- Accounts and game progress data
- Gamer Tags
- IP addresses and information about devices
- Data from the respective platform used by the user to access our services (e.g. Apple AppStore, Google PlayStore)
- The information collected through Cookies and related technology
- Web browser information
- Location information
- Gameplay data, interactions with other players while using Services, and all data related to the use of our Services.
- Data for advertising and analysis (e.g. Google Analytics)
2. Why does PLAYWITH (THAILAND) collect information?
The company collects information for the following reasons.
1) We process necessary data to provide Services.
The company collects information to provide Services you on our contractual relationship with us
- To allow you to make an account and provide you Services;
- To operate our Services;
- To confirm payments;
- To provide products and Services you request;
- To send information about Services;
- To set up and manage the account you register;
- To provide software updates;
- To maintain your personal settings and deliver contents.
- To provide support for your feedback and inquiries;
- To send messages notifying you of updates, security alerts, and other information related to Services.
2) The company collects information to provide appropriate Services.
The company collects the following information for legitimate interest as the information is used:
- To improve and develop the Services provided by the company;
- To update and develop player profiles;
- To improve and develop optimization of Services and game experience
- To create events and promotion programs for customers;
3) The company processes relevant data to provide safe and fair Services.
The company has a legitimate interest in collecting and processing the data necessary to accomplish the following purposes in order to keep your Services safe and fair. Please see our Terms of Services for legal usage policies:
- To find bugs, errors, and provide solutions;
- To allow quality game experience across multiple devices;
- To allow appropriate automatic or manual chatting;
- To adhere, investigate, and restrict legal disputes, fraud, and other illegal behavior.
The company has a legitimate interest to use profiling technologies to support our data processing activities. Our profiling capabilities include logic that predicts your preference based on your usage of our Services. By using this logic, we can provide you with customized services and marketing to your preferences, however, profitable advertising will only be sent (direct marketing information) if you have agreed to receive marketing information.
3. Who does PLAYWITH (THAILAND) share your information with?
The company shares information to third parties if it is required by law, or is deemed necessary to enforce our rights, property, or operations or to protect users or third parties or if we engage partners and service providers in order to provide our Services to you.
1) Other players and users
- If you chat using our Services, it will be displayed for other players or the public to see. (e.g. If you use in-game chat, it will be displayed to other players).
2) Partners and service providers
- The company provides the information to its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners.
3) Public authorities
- The company may share your information to third parties and public authorities to comply with the law and to curb fraud and illegal behavior.
- The company may share your information to third parties and public authorities to protect the safety and property of company, employees of the company, and you.
4) Advertising companies and social media
5) Delivery companies
- The company may share your address and contact information you provided to delivery companies to ship prizes.
6) Payment Providers
- When you purchase an item, the company will share your relevant payment information with Payment Providers in order to handle transactions.
4. How long does PLAYWITH (THAILAND) retain the information?
1) The company stores your information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or — where the applicable law provides for longer storage and retention period — for the storage and retention period required by law.
2) How collected personal information that has fulfill their purposes are deleted
- Information stored electronically will be deleted using technology where the information cannot be restored.
- Information printed on paper will be shredded.
5. How is the information protected?
The company uses the following technology, management, and physical measures to prevent data loss, theft, breach, alteration, and destruction. However, the company is not liable if the data is leaked due to your negligence such as losing your device or mishaps outside of the company’s control.
The company encrypts the information when it gets stored. Personal information can only be changed or viewed after you’ve requested it and verified your identity.
- Files and data transfers containing important information (including your personal information) are protected by encryptions, file locks, or such protection methods
- The company has backup systems to prevent your information from getting leaked or destructed. The company utilizes Anti-Virus programs, Firewalls, and other various security devices to protect your information.
The company control access right to your information to a minimum. The minimum number of personnel given access to your information are the following:
- Personnel that are directly involved with marketing, events, customer support, and delivery (including personnel in partner companies and service providers);
- Personnel that are in charge of personal information including our Data Protection Officer;
- Personnel that must have access to the information for other tasks.
3) Physical Security
The company has a separate location where personal information is physically stored. Entry to and operations of this location is strictly monitored with an established entry protocol.
Documents with personal information and other forms of information storage are installed by locking devices in safe locations.
6. What rights and choices do I have pertaining to my personal information?
You can exercise the following rights pertaining to your personal information at any time.
- Withdrawal of consent for processing, request correction or erasure of personal information that were collected, handled, shared, and others.
- Request to see third-party companies in charge of handling personal information other than the company, the history of third-party companies in charge of handling the information and information shared with them, the current status of agreements to the personal information collection and others.
- Request correction of erroneous collected personal information.
7. How do you contact us?
If you have any questions about personal information protection or have issues related to personal information, please send an inquiry through Customer Support on our official website. The company will answer your inquiries as soon as possible.
Rohan Mobile SEA Operational Policy
1. General Principle
- Definition of Operational Policy
• This operational policy contains ‘Playwith Thailand’ operational standard of its service and the penalties for violating the Terms and Conditions of Service (hereinafter referred to as "Restriction"), objection process to the restrictions, and the policy on recovery that should be known by the Members (someone who agrees to the company’s Terms of Service and hereinafter referred to as "Members") playing the Game (hereinafter referred to as "Game") provided by Playwith Thailand (hereinafter referred to as "Company") as Members using the service.
• In accordance with Terms of Service, Members are obliged to comply with the provisions of this Operational Policy, and if the Member is in breach of this Operational Policy, the Member shall be deemed to have breached the Company’s Terms of Service. In which case, the Member can be subject to Restrictions in accordance with the Operational Policy and Terms of Service.
• Any matters not mentioned in this Operational Policy shall be governed by the company's Terms of Service, and any matters other than that shall be applied and interpreted according to the relevant laws, rules, and regulation of the country concerned and general social norms.
• This Operational Policy is applicable to the Rohan M SEA game service.
- Changes and Announcement of Operational Policy
• The Company can revise the Operational Policy to provide better service and shall notify the revised contents in such a way that the Members can easily understand (through a notice on the website, email, etc.)
• Members are advised to check the notice and e-mail contents for any changes in the Operational Policy. By clicking on the “OK” button to the notice sent to the Members, it is hereby understood that the Member has carefully read and fully understood the contents thereof. Thus, the Company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Member or third parties caused by misapprehension of the Operational Policy or any changes thereto.
- Membership Rights and Obligations
• Members should be aware of this Operational Policy, and the Company is not obliged to provide assistance in case of problems or damages caused by the Member’s failure to observe the Operational Policy.
• Members are obligated to provide accurate information when registering. Access to the services may be restricted if you enter false and/or inaccurate information or steal information from others. In addition, the Member shall not be entitled to the protection of rights regarding his account information. Ownership of game contents, such as characters and items in game, is owned by the Company. Members can inquire about problems through Customer Support while using the Game and receive guidance on how to solve said problems.
• Members must report any problems such as bugs found during service use or errors or flaws etc. in the game system to the Company and must not let other Members know about the problems or use the problems for illegal purposes. Even after problems such as bugs and system errors occurred but a Member does not report them to the Company and takes advantage of the problems for the purpose of gaining benefits, it is deemed that the Member has caused damages to other Members. As such, Members may be restricted from using the service in accordance with the Terms of Service and Operational Policy.
• Members shall be restricted from using the service for circulating and disseminating false information which may confuse other Members.
• Members shall be restricted to a service use if the Members violate any of the regulations specified in [7. Table of Restrictions Criteria].
• For the Members under penalty of restriction of service use, the Company shall not be held liable for the Members’ loss from contents that require continuous management.
• Because many Members are playing the Game at the same time, you must respect the rights of other Members.
• Members are liable for the protection and management of their account information. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by any 3rd party that was made possible by the Member being careless with their account information.
• Members are liable to answer Company employees (GM) when they are asked questions in the game as the GMs are investigating and monitoring Members for illegal programs.
2. Policy on Recovery Support
If a Member's item or character is lost or the data is changed due to a technological error of the Company, and if the contents of the error are clearly confirmed by in-game records, recovery will be given to the extent that it does not disturb the Game balance.
The character and item data of the Member can be modified, changed, or deleted at any time according to Game planning or operational judgment, and the recovery will not be given in such cases.
In principle, losses that occur due to Member’s failure to understand the contents of Game system, Operational Policy, in game notifications, and announcements on the website or due to negligence on the Member’s part are not the subjects of recovery except for certain circumstances to be decided by operational judgement. Recovery will be processed based on stored data and any loss that does not have history cannot be recovered.
Request for recovery shall be made within seven (15) to fifteen (15) days from date of loss through our Customer Support on the website. For the affiliated services, recovery support services that require verification of the member’s account information shall be subject to limitations.
※ Recovery will not be done for items that are intentionally lost by a member, that are in violation of system settings, or that are potentially exploitable within the game.
• Recovery requested due to a buyer's remorse for reasons such as update or the changed item settings etc. is excluded from the subjects of recovery.
※ Recovery for each item is processed based on the stored data, and if the records of the loss do not exist, the loss cannot be recovered.
※ Limit on the number of times recovery can be performed is by account. Members are asked to manage their accounts accordingly. Asking for recovery due to stolen information will be counted towards the limit and cannot be reverted even if the account is shared by multiple people.
※ Members can be restricted from the game if the members abuse the Operational Policy through item recovery and other services.
3. Policy on Naming
• A member should not use names that violate the operational policy when the member creates his/her character name, and guild name that are used in the Rohan M SEA website and game:
- Names that impersonates GM or the company’s employee.
- Names that include swear words and foul language.
- Names that slander or degrade specific race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender, person, disability, etc.
- Names of antisocial mood.
- Names of sexually explicit or obscene contents
- A name that contains content that is intended to infringe or damage the rights of 3rd violation parties, including honor, portrait rights, and personal information.
- Names that are deemed to have the intention of buying or selling an account/item in exchange for real money/actual product.
- Names that can be confusing to other members of the game, such as NPC names and items.
- Names that contain the purpose of advertising/promoting a target.
- In case you differently change the spelling of the name that the naming policy prohibits or in case you combine the prohibited name with other letters.
• Names that fall into the above criteria may be changed or deleted without prior notice, and if the violation is serious or repeated, separate restrictions may be imposed in accordance with the operating policy.
4. Policy on User Restrictions
- Restrictions and Reporting Process
• The restrictions and reporting process for the violation of the Terms and Conditions of Service and Operational Policy are as follows.
• A violation of terms/policy occurs → (make reporting) → Game Master investigates → (send prior notification) → impose restrictions →make objections → Notify the result of objection.
• Whenever possible, reports regarding "Fraud," "Swear Words," and "Account Hijacking" should be made within 15 days from occurrence or discovery thereof, whichever is earlier.
• The company shall make efforts to respond to you regarding the processing progress within 48 hours after the company receive your report. However, if it takes time to identify the facts, the response time may take up to 15 days.
• The company will notify the member of the details of the restrictions, the reason for the restrictions, etc. through e-mail and client messages etc. at the time of imposing restrictions. However, for the matters related to some acts that are specified separately in the Terms and Conditions of Service, the company may notify later.
- How to make reporting/inquiries and objections
• Customer Support: Through [Customer Support] on the website, a member can make inquiries/requests/suggestions related to the account including game service and object against imposed restrictions within 14 days of the initial action. The company is shall not be held liable for any inquiries/requests/suggestions made after the aforestated 14 days period.
• Possible result of objections: If the objection made by a member is deemed reasonable, the company will immediately withdraw the restrictions imposed on the member and make adjustments and recoveries on the adjusted items etc.
5. Table of Restrictions Criteria
• If any act listed in the "Table of Restrictions Criteria" below is committed, the member who made the act could be held legally liable and shall be subject to strong restrictions and penalties imposed by the company. The list of violations enumerated hereunder is not exclusive and may include other offenses which constitutes violations of the Terms and Conditions of Service, related laws, and any other acts that seriously affect the balance or systems in the game.
• Depending on the severity of the violation made by the member, Warning, Period Block, Permanent Restriction, Retrieval, Punitive Retrieval etc. shall be imposed. In addition, two or more restrictions can be imposed at the same time, depending on the violation, in which case, the company will impose restrictions based on the most serious violation.
• Even if several members violate the same matter, the company can make judgment on which restrictions should be imposed among Warning, Period Block, Permanent Restriction, Retrieval, Punitive retrieval etc., depending on the severity of the act by the doer.
• Other than that, if a member's act is found to be incompatible with relevant laws and regulations, the company will immediately take strong actions of restrictions and the company can ask for investigation or help to the authorities concerned and judicial authorities, and vice versa, the company will respond immediately in case there are requests from the authorities concerned and judicial authorities for cooperation.
Violations Details 1st Violation 2nd Violation 3rd Violation
Account Hijacking "Account hijacking" refers to the following:
(1) Any act of causing damages to the account data etc. (character, item, ruby, etc.) through unauthorized access to another member's account.
※ For Account Hijacking, it is possible to verify and investigate only the damages related to the accounts for the Rohan M SEA Permanent Restriction
Payment Theft and Failure to Pay “Payment Theft” and “Failure to Pay” refers to the following:
(1) An act of making payments for service use etc. through unauthorized access to another person's payment method.
(2) An act of not paying for services within a timely manner. Permanent Restriction
Identity Theft "Identity Theft" refers to the following:
(1) Creating an account using the personal information of another person Permanent Restriction
Account Trade "Account Trade" refers to the following:
(1) An act of trading an account or a character in an account in relation to the matters that fall into the “Real Money Trade” category
Example) The act of buying or selling an account for the Rohan M SEA in exchange for real money.
(2) An act of exchanging an account or a character in an account with another person's account or a character in another person's account. Restriction (365 days) Permanent Restriction
Real Money Trade “Real Money Trade” refers to the following:
(1) An act of trading items, in-game goods, etc. with real money or real goods/services or encouraging such thereof.
Example) An act of trading game money with real money
(2) An act of trading items, in-game goods, etc. with the items of another game or encouraging thereof.
(3) An act of trading rubies and paid content with real money/real goods.
(4) An act of trading rubies and paid content with items (including items from other games)
(Exception: The act of trading an item transferrable between characters in the game, with other items through the ways that are allowed by the game system)
(5) An act of making another person raise a character in return for real money or real goods/services or encouraging, advertising such act.
(6) An act of manipulating market prices by repeatedly trading certain items and transferring the ownership of in-game goods in return for real money or real goods/services. Restriction (365 days) Permanent Restriction
Attempting Real Money Trade “Attempting Real Money Trade” refers to the following:
(1) An act of attempting or advertising each case of the “Real Money Trade” category.
Example) An act of repeatedly uploading a region name, number, or phone number in the game without any meaning.
Example) An act of creating a guild name or a character name that are judged to have the intention of trading paid content, paid items, in-game goods, etc. in exchange for real money/real product.
Example) An act of creating a guild name, a character name, or chat content that alludes 'real money trade' related to paid content, items, in-game goods, etc.
Example) An act of trading actual product, items. in-game goods through, etc. through the medium of a guild name or character name.
Example) An act of advertising in the game for profit.
Example) An act of advertising and selling the characters/items that cannot be traded in the in-game system.
Example) An act of attempting to manipulate the market price by repeatedly buying and selling certain items.
(2) An act of attempting or advertising each case of “Account Trade" category.
(3) An act of promoting websites and others related to “Real Money Trade” or “Account Trade”.
※ If you start a chat for the purpose of engaging in Real Money Trade, the company may impose chat block without prior warning. Restriction (15 days) Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Trading Between Accounts “Trading Between Accounts” refers to the following:
(1) An act of moving crone, ruby, in-game goods, etc. between accounts through the repeated abnormal use of the market.
Example) An act of making multiples of crafted items to repeatedly trade between accounts for the purpose of moving crones, ruby, in-game goods, etc.
Example) An act of repeatedly trading items that are more expensive on the market than the NPC vendors between accounts to move crone, ruby, in-game goods, etc.
Example) An act of repeated trading items at high enhancement levels that are rarely traded between accounts to move crone, ruby, in-game goods, etc.
Example) An act of selling/buying certain items between accounts repeatedly on the market to move crone, ruby, in-game goods, etc.
Example) An act of intentionally raising the sale price of items and repeatedly trade the items between accounts to move crone, ruby, in-game goods, etc.
Example) An act of moving crone, ruby, in-game goods, etc. between accounts through the abnormal use of standard game systems other than the market.
Example) An act of moving crone, ruby, in-game goods, etc. between accounts through the use of normal game systems
※ Due to the game characteristics of Rohan M SEA, the trading of in-game items and goods (excluding some consumables) between accounts is strictly prohibited, as the act of directly threatens the game economy. Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Market Abusing “Market Abusing” refers to the following:
(1) An act of harming other members by manipulating the market price of an in-game item.
Example) An act of repeatedly trading a certain item at the highest/lowest price in order to manipulate the market price.
Example) An act of making multiples of items and trading between accounts to move crone.
Example) An act of intentionally selling or purchasing repeatedly to manipulate the market price of an item.
(2) An act of spreading false information to manipulate the market price of an item.
(3) An act of promoting or helping the acts of (1), (2).
※ The in-game service refers to entire market system that is usable from in-game Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Attempting Trading Between Accounts or Attempting Market Abusing “Attempting Trade Between Accounts or Attempting Market Abusing” refers to the following:
(1) An act of promoting or advertising the trading between accounts.
(2) An act of promoting or advertising market abusing.
※ If an act of “Attempting Trading Between Accounts or Attempting Market Abusing” is done in a repeated manner for profit, the company may immediately impose “Permanent Restriction” for the first violation.
※ If a member chats about “Attempting Trading Between Accounts or Attempting Market Abusing”, the company may impose Chat Block without prior warning. Restriction (15 days) Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Gambling “Gambling” refers to the following:
(1) An act of causing damages to other participants and causing benefits to a certain person in his or her asset and property through an accidental result from betting an item etc.
(2) An act of helping or advertising the progress of (1) above. Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Fraud “Fraud” refers to the following:
(1) An act of gaining unfair advantages in the game by cheating other members.
Example) An act of taking unfair advantages by impersonating an acquaintance of the victims such as guild members, etc.
Example) An act of manipulating market prices and gaining profits by repeatedly distributing false patch information.
Example) An act of receiving paid content and items from other members after deceiving them that you would give them an item. Permanent Restriction
Fraud Attempt or Impersonation "Fraud Attempt or Impersonation" refers to the following:
(1) An act of attempting “Fraud”.
(2) An act of impersonating a GM, company employee, or an individual involved.
(3) An act of impersonating another individual that causes the individual to experience distress or losses.
※ In the case of "Fraud" that impersonates a Game Master or the company’s employee, the company may immediately impose the "Permanent Restriction". Restriction (15 days) Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Bug Abuse “Bug Abuse” refers to the following:
(1) An act of gaining advantages or causing damage to other members by abusing game errors or service errors.
Example) An act of gaining profit by repeatedly buying and selling the items the sales price of which is higher than the purchase price.
Example) An act of reproducing an item by abusing a game error.
(2) An act of affecting the game balance or game system by abusing game errors or service errors.
Example) An act of abusing program errors to shut down a server. Permanent Restriction
Bug Abuse (minor) “Bug Abuse (minor)" refers to the following:
(1) An act of gaining a minor advantage by abusing game errors or service errors.
(2) An act of causing minor damages to other members by abusing game errors or service errors.
Example) An act of attacking other members from unreachable locations by abusing topographical errors.
※ “Bug Abuse (minor)” violation may be treated as “Bug Abuse” if the act of “Bug Abuse (minor)” is done in a repeated manner, or is targeting several members, or is deemed to cause severe impact on the game balance or system, depending on the severity of the issue, the company may immediately impose the "Permanent Restriction". (Example: Impose “Permanent Restriction” on the 1st violation) Restriction (7 days) Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Monster AI Abuse "Monster AI Abuse" refers to the following:
(1) An act of continuously hunting monsters at the coordinates where opponents cannot attack the member because of “Monster AI”.
Example) An act of continuously hunting monsters at the places where the monsters cannot reach and attack the member.
(2) An act of gaining experience points or items etc. in relation to the (1) above.
Example) An act of hunting by abusing monster AI and then acquiring items using another character of another account. Warning Restriction (7 days) Permanent Restriction
Abusing "Abusing" refers to the following:
(1) An act of gaining advantages by avoiding limitations of the game system through an abnormal way
Example) An act of intentionally manipulating win or lose to drive profit to one party during PvP between opposing forces.
(2) An act of abusing the Operational Policy by avoiding limitations in the game system for gains.
(3) An act of using in-game systems differently from their intended functions that harms others or for the goal of gaining advantages.
(4) An act of promoting or helping the acts of (1) - (3). Restriction (7 days) Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Disrupting Gameplay "Disrupting Gameplay" refers to the following:
(1) An act of disrupting the normal gameplay of another member or several members by abusing the game system or operating system.
Example) An act of disrupting the process of other members doing an important scenario quest by blocking a path of a certain area. Warning Restriction (7 days) Restriction (30 days)
Disrupting Game Operations "Disrupting Game Operations" refers to the following:
(1) An act of disrupting another member’s normal use of the game by abusing GM service or Customer Support.
Example) An act of falsely reporting a normal member as an illegal program user or a bug user.
Example) An act of falsely reporting that damages have incurred from an account hijacking, fraud, swearwords etc.
(2) An act of disrupting the normal game operation of the company by abusing GM service or Customer Support.
Example) An act of making the same inquiries or reports repeatedly to disrupt the normal operation.
Example) An act of making such expressions of swear words, slandering, provoking sexual humiliation to disrupt the operation of Customer Support.
(3) An act of insulting and intimidating the Game Master using swear words and other similar acts.
(4) An act of spreading information that were not officially announced and disrupt the operation of the game.
Example) An act of spreading information that was gained by manipulating the client.
Example) An act of spreading inaccurate information that from websites other than the official website.
(5) An act of disrupting the operation of a tournament/event that is related to the game.
※ The company may impose restrictions on the use of GM service or Customer Support in case the acts of disrupting the company's operation are deemed serious. Warning Restriction (7 days) Restriction (30 days)
Spreading False Information "Spreading False Information" refers to the following:
(1) An act of spreading and inciting unconfirmed contents (such as an outbreak of a bug etc.) to cause confusions or direct or indirect damages to other members. Warning Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Data Manipulation and Extraction "Data Manipulation and Extraction" refers to the following:
(1) An act of manipulating the flow of data between a user's device and a company server, as the member uses the company's game and service.
(2) An act of extracting information that the company has not disclosed.
(3) An act of developing, sharing, distributing, abusing such data manipulation and extraction methods. Permanent Restriction
Attacks on Game and Service Servers "Attacks on Game and Service Servers" refers to the following:
(1) An act of attacking the company’s game server and service server and an act of developing, sharing, distributing, abusing such methods.
※ If any of the above acts are found, the company may not only immediately take strong actions of restrictions but also ask for investigation to the authorities concerned and judicial authorities. Permanent Restriction
Client Manipulation, Use of Illegal Programs and Macros "Use of Illegal Programs and Macros" refers to the following:
(1) An act of manipulating the client provided by the company without authorization.
(2) An act of using the computer programs macros, devices, or equipment (hereinafter referred to as "Illegal programs") that disables the technological protection of the service or disrupt the normal operation of the service.
Example) An act of using the programs and macros that enable members to perform any actions that require a member's direct operation without the member’s operation.
Example) An act of using the programs and macros that enable members to perform any actions that require a member's direct operation without the member’s operation.
Example) An act of using the programs and macros that enable a simple operation of the action that requires a member to operate through multiple steps by omitting some of the steps.
Example) An act of using the programs and macros that enable the actions that a normal member is not allowed to perform due to restrictions made by the game system and game client program.
Example) An act of using the programs and macros that enable a member to view or change the contents of a client or server program.
(3) An act where of repeatedly doing action like an illegal program and shown in the game data.
Example) A pattern found in the game data which can be deemed as difficult for the member to have been actually done the repetitive tasks requiring direct control.
(4) An act of using programs from another creator that was not authorized by the company.
※ List of currently authorized programs to be used only for playing the game: Bluestacks, LD Player, NOX, MUMU Player and any of their native functions. Please note that any downloads not from their official websites, modifications, addons, or changes in the programs may render this authorization void and will be seen as a breach of the Rohan M SEA Operational Policy.
※ Please note that this list is subject to change. Restriction (7 days) Permanent Restriction
Producing Illegal programs and macros, etc. " Producing Illegal Programs and Macros, etc." refers to the following:
(1) An act of producing or distributing the programs, macros, devices, or equipment that enables each case of the "Use of Illegal Programs and Macros" category.
(2) An act of changing or re-making a client or server program Permanent Restriction
Gaining Unfair Advantages “Gaining Unfair Advantages” refers to the following:
(1) An act of gaining unfair advantages by belonging to the same party or guild during the same time as someone who is violating the Rohan M SEA Operational Policy.
Example) An act of gaining unfair advantages by belonging to the same party or guild as an account using illegal programs.
※ An act of gaining unfair advantages harms other members even if the Operational Policy was not violated by the individual, and items unfairly gained will be retrieved alongside 3 times the value of the items in crone. Warning Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Not responding or answering incorrectly to Game Masters (GM) “Not responding or answering incorrectly to Game Masters (GM)” refers to the following:
(1) An act of stopping, showing abnormal movement, not answering the question, answering the question wrong, or the like when there are abnormal records found on a character and is being investigated.
(2) An act of moving away from the location, escaping, changing servers, entering another location, exiting the game, closing the chat window, not opening the 1:1 chat window, not visible in the game, and claiming to not be able to read the message sent by the GM.
(3) An act of answering the GM with senseless letters, repetition of letters, or irrelevant answers.
(4) An act of using inappropriate language, offensive terms, threats, swearing at the GM.
※ Members can be restricted of using unapproved programs or manipulating the client, using illegal programs and macros.
※ The same penalties will be applied even if another individual is playing in place of the member. Permanent Restriction
Chat Abuse "Chat Abuse" refers to the following:
(1) An act of disrupting the several members' use of chat by uploading same contents repeatedly or uploading immoderate contents in the chat window.
※ In case a user proceeds with "Chat Abuse", the company may impose Chat Block without prior warning.
※ Depending on the severity of Chat Abuse, the company may impose Chat Block from minimum 60 minutes to maximum 1 day. Chat Block
Commercial Promotion and Advertisement "Commercial Promotion and Advertisement" refers to the following:
(1) An act of promoting and advertising a content that is not related to the game or to the company through the in-game chat window and bulletin boards etc.
Example) An act of promoting and advertising the content that is not related to the game through the in-game chat window etc.
Example) An act of promoting and advertising all commercial/private servers etc. that are not related to the game but are for profit-making purposes.
Example) Other acts of promoting and advertising all kinds of things against the company's will.
※ In case a user proceeds with chatting for commercial promotion and advertisement, the company may impose Chat Block without prior warning Restriction (15 days) Restriction
(1 day) Restriction
Use of inappropriate names "Use of inappropriate names" refers to the following:
(1) An act of using a name that impersonate Game Masters or the company’s employee.
(2) An act of using a name that includes swear words and foul language.
(3) An act of using a name that causes disgust or sexual humiliation to other members.
(4) An act of using a name that slanders, ridicules, or degrades specific nationality, ethnicity, region, religion, race, gender, disability, etc.
(5) An act of using an antisocial name.
(6) An act of using a name that intended to infringe or damage the rights of third parties, including honor, portrait rights, and personal information.
(7) An act of using any other names that are prohibited by the Terms of Service.
※ The company may impose the restrictions set forth in the "Use of Inappropriate Language" category if a user repeatedly violates the "Use of inappropriate names" category for the purpose of offending other members, the game master, or the company.
※ If a character name, guild name is deemed inappropriate, the company may impose restrictions first, then change or delete the name. (Including warnings)
※ All names that are currently in the game or will be added with upcoming updates may change due to development and other necessities. Warning
(Name Changed) Restriction (30 days) Permanent Restriction
Use of inappropriate User Created Contents "Use of inappropriate User Created Contents (UCC)" refers to the following:
(1) A UCC of contents that slanders, ridicules, or degrades specific nationality, ethnicity, region, religion, race, gender, disability, etc.
(2) A UCC of contents offensive to the other party.
(3) A UCC that Infringes the copyright or portrait right of the company.
(4) A UCC that contains antisocial content.
(5) A UCC of contents that does not contain content that is appropriate for the post.
(6) Other UCCs of the contents that are prohibited by the Terms of Service.
※ If a UCC is deemed inappropriate, the company may impose restrictions first, then delete the UCC. (Including warnings) Warning
(UCC Deleted) Restriction (7 days) Restriction (15 days)
Use of Inappropriate Language "Use of Inappropriate Language" refers to the following:
(1) An act of using swear words and foul language.
(2) An act of making expressions or behavior that causes sexual humiliation to other members such as, but not limited to the use of dirty words or sexual portrayals
(3) An act of slandering, ridiculing, or degrading specific region, religion, race, disability, etc.
(4) An act of making expressions or behavior that may cause fear to the other people or may be deemed as a threat to the real life.
(5) An act of writing in chat information (personal information, location, contact information, email, etc.) or personal information of other individuals.
(6) Other acts, expressions or communication prohibited by the Terms of Service which causes discomfort or disgust to another person.
※ If a user proceeds with chatting that contains ‘Use of Inappropriate Language’, the company may impose Chat Block without prior warning. Chat Block
(60 minutes) Restriction (7 days) Restriction (15 days)
※ For the members under penalty of restriction of service use, the company shall not be held liable for his or her loss of some contents that require continuous management.
※ Members that violate certain criteria 3 times or more may receive the penalties for the 3rd violation or “Permanent Restriction”.
※ Items acquired by violating the Operational Policy will result in the retrieval of the item and 3 times the value of the items removed in crone.
※ Regardless of the intention and imposed/not imposed restrictions, any benefits obtained through violations of the Operational Policy are subject to retrieval and adjustment at any time.
※ Members that violate the aforementioned criteria may receive penalties equivalent to 2nd/3rd violations imposed on the members for their 1st violation depending on the severity of the issue, the amount of damage caused to other members or member.
※ Guilds that violate the Operational Policy may be subject to “Content Restriction” as a Guild.
※ The character names, and game information can be posted in the official website if the members are found to have violated the Operational Policy.
Terms of Service
1. Application for a Playwith ID member is to be in accordance with Playwith Thailand's methods or will be determined in the future.
2. The applicant of the Playwith ID member's name must provide the true information as specified by Playwith Thailand. If Playwith Thailand detects that the applicant provides incorrect information, Playwith Thailand reserves the right to cancel. The service name of Playwith ID member and the applicant agrees to be liable for damages That arises and / or may result from the use of untrue information or information of another person entirely Which is not related to Playwith Thailand in any way
In addition, the information provided by the applicant to Playwith Thailand and / or the various usage information The member agrees to be the information of Playwith Thailand and agrees to allow Playwith Thailand to disclose the user information and / or the use of the service to various government agencies as per the request of that government organization as appropriate.
3. The applicant agrees and accepts that Various information that Playwith has identified as important information. Will not be able to change it
4. In the name setting of Playwith ID members, Playwith Thailand reserves the right to not allow names with the use of words meaning Playwith Thailand / the game teams of Playwith Thailand / various companies, including the owner / owner. Licensed / online game team that Playwith Thailand offers, such as gamemaster, gm, webmaster, administrator, admin, Playwith, including inappropriate words
5. The applicant for the Playwith ID member name service agrees to accept and abide by the rules and etiquette which Playwith Thailand strictly uses for the Playwith ID member service name and game services. If Playwith finds that the rules are violated
Members agree that Playwith Thailand has the right to terminate the use of USER ID Games under the Playwith ID Member's name service without having to obtain membership consent and not having to notify members in advance.
6. For the security of the information of the applicant, the Playwith ID member name, the applicant is required to keep your USER ID and PASSWORD confidential. Without notifying other people And members agree that if the member's USER ID and PASSWORD are lost or stolen or being impersonated by other members, the member agrees that Playwith Thailand has taken care of and has sufficient security measures in the service system And members accept the said damage (Including but not limited to Damage from theft, being impersonated by using USER ID member names, being stolen by others, or transferring items that members receive from using USER ID games) entirely And will not claim any remedies and / or damages from such actions from Playwith Thailand altogether.
7. Users are not allowed to use your USER ID and PASSWORD for other people to use. Share or resell to others
8. Members acknowledge and agree that the Playwith ID member name that the member has applied for, the USER game IDs that the user has registered under the Playwith ID member's name, Items in the various games that the member has registered for the service The game's USER ID is the property of Playwith Thailand Items that members receive from battles, in-game exchanges, activities both inside and outside the game, exchanging items from the value of top-up cards. This is only possible with the right to use Items schedule is clear. It does not constitute trading or granting the user the ownership of the Items in any way. The Member agrees to Playwith Thailand to recall and / or suspend the Playwith ID registered by the Member, the USER ID of the game registered by the User. Under the Playwith ID member name and / or items that the member receives from using various game services or exchanging items from the value of the prepaid card At any time without any arguments
9. The applicant cannot use the service received to violate the privacy of others. Including any illegal acts or acts contrary to public order or good morals of the people
In the event that damage occurs due to the said acts The applicant agrees to allow Playwith Thailand to cancel the service. Playwith ID member names, including USER ID games that have been registered under the user name of Playwith ID, and members agree to be solely responsible for damages. Which is not related to Playwith in any way
10. Playwith Thailand reserves the right to suspend, playwith ID member service at any time as appropriate. Without prior notification to members
11. Any use of the computer game program under the Playwith ID membership service name is part of this agreement. If any statement is contrary to or inconsistent with this agreement Shall be considered void and shall be governed by this agreement
12. Registration for member names with various online games offered by Playwith Thailand under the Playwith ID membership service is in accordance with this agreement.
13. Members understand and accept all terms and conditions in this agreement. And the member agrees to not claim any damages that may or may occur from Playwith Thailand in the event that the member is terminated or suspended the Playwith ID member service including the suspension of the USER ID game services that Members are registered under the member's name.