[Google Play Store] Where can I see my transaction history (Google Order Number)?
You can find your order history in the Google Payment Center for purchases you made in Google Play Store.
■ How to find the Google Play Order Number:
1) Go to the Google Payment Center and login with the account you used to make the purchase.
→ Go to Google Payment Center → (Click)
2) Click on the menu in the top left corner to access your Order History.
3) Click on the product you purchased to see the receipt. The order number will be at the bottom.
※ Google Play Order Number?
- It consists of 17 numbers and looks like this: GPA. 0000-0000-0000-00000.
- Every purchase made in the Google Play Store will receive an order number.
- This order number is different from the confirmation number you receive from your card company, service provider, and others.
[App Store] Where can I see my purchase history?
■ How to find your Purchase History on your PC iTunes
1. Login to PC iTunes → "Account" at the top of the iTunes window → Sign in with your Apple ID → View My Account
2. View Account → Click "See All" in Purchase History
3. Purchase History → Set purchase date
4. Click on [More] shown on the right of the product
5. You can see the date of purchase, order ID, name of the products, and their price
■ How to find your Purchase History on your Mobile iTunes
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap "View Apple ID".
A message may appear asking you to login with your Apple ID.
3. Swipe up to "Purchase History" and tap it.
4. You can see the date of purchase, order ID, name of the products, and their price